ANCC exists as a multi-cultural, multi-racial, body of believers for the purpose of granting serious and sincere worship to God, our heavenly Father. Further, ANCC exists to impact the lives of families from all backgrounds with the love of Christ, to fulfill the Great Commission, to move believers to spiritual maturity, and to being faithful so that we may continue to foster the blessings of God on our lives.
To foster an environment for individuals to love God, to see lives transformed into the image of Christ, and to promote growth, harmony, and abundant living in the body of Christ.
Our Core Values
- A place where our God is preeminent.
- A place where we view all human beings as equals.
- A place where God’s Word is taught in a biblically accurate and culturally relevant manner.
- A place where new and mature Christians can have a sense of belonging.
- A place that will reach out to the lost locally and internationally.
- A place where children and adults will be trained to become mature and responsible Christians who will love God and serve one another.
- A place where we can acknowledge differences and capitalize on strengths.